UX for Business Docs
We designed user friendly screens for Oracle® WebCenter to enhance the user experience
oAppsNET's solution integrates with several AI solutions and their related prebuilt models to simplify the entire process of adding metadata about your content, so it is easily organized and searched.
Start in WEEKS - not months!
What is OAN UX for Business Docs?
OAN UX for Business Docs is an solution that provides user friendly modern screens for Oracle® WebCenter to enhance the end user experience. Our built in integrations to Oracle® ERP application (EBS & Fusion Apps) for managed attachments along with Oracle® AI – Document Understanding are some of the benefits of the solution.
What are we solving?
- Modern User Experience For WebCenter Imaging
- Prebuilt Integration With Oracle’s Fusion Platform
- Managed Attachments for Fusion Apps
- AI Driven Document Metadata
- Mobile Capabilities
Why use OAN UX for Business Docs?
- Versatile platform that offers both an intuitive user experience and headless REST architecture for backend flexibility.
- Seamlessly integrates into ERP systems, low-code platforms and our prebuilt connector integrates with Oracle products (i.e. Fusion Apps, EBS, WebCenter Content, Integration Cloud).
- Ready to use, integrates to the most popular artificial intelligence platforms to automate the classification and setting metadata for documents.
- Implementations take several weeks.
- Cost effective solution without compromising quality.
How do we provide the solution?
- Our cloud native UX Extension can be provisioned on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, or we can deploy our solution within an on-premises data center or other cloud platforms.
- Extend Oracle’s WebCenter Imaging Application by providing a customer specific hand crafted user experience seamlessly layered atop of the Oracle’s WebCenter content management solution.
- Natively integrated into our OAN’s platform of products for Source-To-Pay and Quote-To-Cash. These products can be found on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
- Subscription-based model so you only pay for what you need.
Oracle Content Management Cloud Service Has Reach “End of Life” Status
What Are Your Options
- Intuitive user screens
- Simplified integrations
- Secure & centralized
- Overall lower cost
- Workflows & approvals
- Document storage
- Search and retrieval
- Artificial intelligence
- ERP ready Fusion Apps & EBS
- ERP Managed attachments
- Mobile friendly