Oracle EBS 12.2
Enhanced UX for
EBS and mobile
Intuitive business analysis
using out-of-the-box ECC
resulting in reduced
EBS Upgrade Factory Approach
• Unique EBS Upgrade Factory framework built on the extensive experience of past EBS upgrades
• Proven SOPs (standard operating procedures) for upgrade execution and organized cutover strategy ensuring minimal business downtime
• Rationalization of existing customizations as applicable
• Capability to customize out-of-the-box mobile app
• Build custom ECC dashboards as per business needs
User Training Approach
• We ensure user community comes up to speed with EBS 12.2 environment through our Train-the trainer approach
Flexible Delivery Model
• Post go-live HyperCare Support and Post-Production Support as per client’s requirement
• Longstanding experience in providing managed services
EBS Enterprise Command Centers
• Browse and drill on actionable indicators
• Use consumer-like search and filters
• Displayed data recalculated with each drill
• “Conversation with the data” to narrow in on most important priorities
• Take action on selected transactions
Common Questions and Answers About Upgrading
Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.2.x to 12.2.10?
Yes. Release 12.2.x customers can apply 12.2.10 directly to their environments. EBS 12.2.10 is an online patch, so it can be applied while an existing Release 12.2.x system is running.
Is there a direct upgrade path from Release 12.1 to Release 12.2.10?
No. Release 12.1 customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.10.
Is there a direct upgrade path from Release 12.0 to Release 12.2.10?
No. Release 12.0 customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.10.
Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 11i to 12.2.10?
No. Release 11i customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.10.
Does your enterprise need an upgrade?
Organizations running EBS 12.1 need to look for ways to maximize their ROI on Oracle EBS and maintain a healthy environment. This requires you to stay up to date with the latest features and functionalities and capitalize on critical improvements that an R12.2 upgrade offers.
Our R12.2 Upgrade Service allows you to modernize your EBS system seamlessly and identify areas where you can drive innovation and enhance your current processes. We start by evaluating your operations and business drivers to develop an R12.2 Upgrade Roadmap that best fits your operations and best industry practices.